This job posting is no longer active
- Delivers learning sessions, which may include live classroom sessions, web-based learning sessions, and on-the-job training.
- Flexes instruction and facilitation style and approach to fit the needs of the audience, the content, and the technology.
- Develops subject matter proficiency in storage markets, products, or trends to customize training.
- Required curriculum relates to the product sales process at all levels (Miller Heiman) and professional development skills.
- Measures results of sales training using appropriate methods for determining participant reaction, amount of learning, and ability to demonstrate new skills in the classroom setting.
- Reports results of measurements and evaluations to appropriate Sales Leaders and manager. Develops and presents recommendations for continuous improvements.
- Continuously updates and improves delivery and coaching skills including the use of new technologies for sharing knowledge and building skills.
- Schedules all aspect of the training and delivers programs on time and on budget.
- 5+ year’s sales/training experience in Technology industry
- Demonstrated adult education / training / facilitation experience.
- Ability to work both autonomously as well as be an effective project team member.
- Travel required.