- Perform failure analysis on FIT, Head and Media Evaluation and Complicated System issue to determine the root cause of problems uncovered during test
- Continuously improve drive yield, quality and reliability towards goal.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Manage system FA activities to improve product’s yield and quality
- Perform failure analysis to determine failure mechanism and pursue appropriate corrective actions
- Recommend FA solution with preventive actions to parties concern
- Involve in overseas system and new technical feature support
- Perform correlation study between test process and failure captured
- Responsible to write technical report (when assigned)
- Maintain and upgrade test equipment and test software capabilities
- Ensure commonality/standardization among same process/system within related manufacturing sites
- Follow accordingly all generic company policies and regulations such as ISO 9001, ISO 14001, Safety and Housekeeping, WD Software policy and other policies required by management
- Provide training to engineers and technicians.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- 1 – 3 years experience in a hard disk drive manufacturing faculty.