This job posting is no longer active
Lead the Advanced Manufacturing Engineering (AME) cross-functional team.
Define, manage, track, and complete all assembly development deliverables for an assigned program or AME project from concept to HVM transfer or completion.
Assembly Program Manager (APM) owns the line and the overall program support.
Collaborates with Design Engineering and factories in Asia on line level DFA/FMEA/CTF and specification requirements.
Develop and implement process controls and data analysis tools to mine data from the assembly process to understand the process capability and identify areas for improvement.
- Must have a BS degree in an Engineering field.
- 4+ years of relevant work experience.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Must have strong analytical skills, ability to mine large amounts of data.
- Must have experience project or program managing.