This job posting is no longer active
- Collect and analyze data using sound statistical principles, summarize findings, generate reports, and communicate results effectively with team members and senior management.
- Design experiments and project plans to meet agressive research and development timelines both independently and as a manager of a team.
- Ensure commonality/standardization among same processes/system within related manufacturing sites
- Engineering or Physical sciences (Physics, Chemistry, Materials science, or related fields) Bachelor’s degree or higher having direct experience with atomic force microscopy.
- Experiences Required:
- At least 5 years’ experience atomic force microscopy
- Statistical analysis and design of experiments
- Skill: Surface science, materials science, and metrology
- Other Requirements:
- Familiarity with complimentary surface science and other scanning probe techniques such as MFM and CFM
- Experience with metrology such as interferometry and electron microscopy
- Familiarity with hard disk drive technology
- Computer programming