The Engineering Director is responsible for creating a new program strategy in aligning the memory supply and capabilities to business unit and corporate needs. Working closely with the Executive team, the Engineering Director will be the primary interface to setup the vision, strategy and technical direction for the new leading edge technology.
- Create the new technology roadmap
- Develop Equipment and Fab strategies for the leading edge technology
- Create/setup deals and strengthen partnerships with current and new partners enabling a rapid pace of innovation
- Ensure measurement of the success of the partnership
- Present and evaluate results at senior executive levels on a regular basis
Master’s or PhD in one of the physical sciences (Physics, Materials Science, Electrical Engineering, etc.) and at least 15 years’ experience in the Memory arena, at least 10 years of strategic experience in this field. Non-volatile memory experience strongly preferred.
- Ability to actively communicate, inspire and motivate all levels of staff
- Ability to think and act strategically and proactively
- Strong writing and presentation skills