Description Western Digital®
We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU
define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Run experiments to support improvement activities
- Co-ordinate with Engineering Operator to proceed internal experiment
- Investigate and action problematic testers
- Support test FA activities
- Inform and highlight to higher level when find abnormalities of better or worse signs
- Performs Regulation, Discipline, Orientation and Meeting to comply with company policies, rules, regulations & THO documents.
- Performs working follow the assignments to support management plan.
- Support new test equipment ramp and new tester control methodology for HVM
- Diploma in engineering field of Electronics, Electrical or related field
- A minimum of 1 year in related field
- Dynamic Electrical test (DET) and Computer skill
- Basic English skill (written/verbal)
- Statistical Analysis skill
- Basic DET test
- Excel, Power point, MS Outlook
Deployed by the most prominent organizations worldwide, industry-leading WD-branded hard drives (HDDs), solid state drives (SSDs) and personal storage solutions deliver the possibilities of data and high value from the information they possess. WD, SanDisk, HGST and G-Technology branded solutions position Western Digital Corporation as the world’s largest data storage company.