We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To support NPI qualification activities (MSDR) in term of cleanliness of products, components, assembly machines and processes to ensure that new products will be launched on schedule without quality concern.
- To support new type of assembly line (NEO line) and automation assembly lines (LN2 line) cleanliness qualification and monitoring.
- To sustain cleanroom and cleanliness protocols for CR personnel, assembly lines, assembly processes and other tools/accessories by performing periodic audit and monitoring.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Science or Engineering or related fields
- A minimum of 1 – 3 years (for Bachelor) and none (for Master) of experience in manufacturing process or related field
- Skilled in MS Office, (PowerPoint, Excel and Word) and Statistical analysis tools (Minitab or JMP)
- Previous experience as a process engineer or contamination control engineer
- Certificate in any Statistical analysis tools or Six Sigma, FMEA, ISO 9001/14001/18001 or related certificates
- Fluent in English presentation skill.
- Demonstrate a good level of English proficiency (written / verbal)
- Strong listening, communication, interpersonal and relational skills to develop a good relationship within the organization
- Self-motivated with the ability to multi-task and work collaboratively in a team environment
- Rational thinking and Reasonable decision making
Deployed by the most prominent organizations worldwide, industry-leading WD-branded hard drives (HDDs), solid state drives (SSDs) and personal storage solutions deliver the possibilities of data and high value from the information they possess. WD, SanDisk, HGST and G-Technology branded solutions position Western Digital Corporation as the world’s largest data storage company