Communicates with external and internal departments regarding Guzik testing control targets, actual testing results, when issue arises affecting the timely movement of key experiments. Formulate strategies to improve throughput capabilities, procedures and processes to further enhance testing methodology. Ensures proper tester setup and control.
1. Provide updates to customers in cases of revisions and change in test schedules.
2. Reviews tester control monitoring
3. Highlights issues to concerned departments when problems are encountered which may affect experiment results. Updates customer with the status specially when delays are encountered and result feedback is affected.
4. Analyzes test parameters (SER, TD, OW, etc.) and performs mathematical calculations in able to come up with the detailed impressions.
5. Ensures test plan will conjunctively satisfy customer requirements.
Collaborates with Program Managers and Head Development regarding the efficient planning of new products under introduction stage to cover key experiments.