Location: Binan Laguna Philippines
Req ID: JR-0000028181
We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Owner of Fab2 - Machining Process Engineering
In-charge of Process Improvements for both Tape and Rigid Rowpart Processes.
Set-up and Qualification of Equipment (Rowplace, Bonding, Cutting Debond)
Improve Fab 2 Machining Capacity when needed
Improve Fab 2 Mechanical Yield, identify and mitigate issues.
Coordinate over-all cost improvement projects.
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelors/College Degree in any of the ff Engineering field of its equivalent (EE, ME, ECE, IE, ChE)
• At least with minimum of 5 years engineering working experience in the related field
• Must be responsible in process technicalities and optimization
• With good communication and teamwork player, has strong sense of responsibility and independent working ability.
• Must have clear logical thinking, good emotional quotient management and must have knowledge in Slider Fabrication
• Knowledge in Statistical Tools is a must and SPC concept
• Will handle process improvement, optimization of Fab2 KPI’s (Cost, Capacity, Yield, Quality)
• Collaborate with Development and NPI team for upcoming technology and projects.
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.