As a Program Manager, you will engage with an experienced cross-disciplinary staff to design & deliver innovative consumer products. In this role, you will:
- Lead cross-functional development from design through delivery.
- Work with local and remote teams to deliver supporting software and services in sync with launch timelines.
- Work with key stakeholders in product management and executive teams to define strategy and requirements.
- Communicate regularly with senior management on status, risks.
- Drive people and processes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead, Drive, Problem Solve & Manage Key Initiatives Programs and Cross Functional Projects.
- Own complete planning and delivery of one or more very complex and high-risk projects in various stages of life.
- Use knowledge, creativity, and company practices and priorities to obtain solutions to complex problems.
- Create novel and innovative processes, techniques, tools and management practices to push the state of the art in Program Management.
- Be a thought leader and expert practitioner of Program Management.
- Exercise independent judgment in developing methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Act independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
- Determine and pursue courses of action essential in obtaining desired outcomes.
- Act as prime consultant on large and crucial projects that affect the organization's long-term goals and objectives.
- Interface with Sr. Management to provide and obtain information and build consensus regarding project direction.
- Track Cross Functional team progress toward milestones, using key performance metrics to objectively identify if the team is on track or not.
- Provide both high level and detailed project status and health presentations/dashboards.
- MS or MBA with at least 5 years of direct experience as Program Manager
- Demonstrated experience running projects using agile development principles, with knowledge of industry standard tools and best practices.
- Demonstrated ability to interface and liaise between product, sales and technical audiences, as well as presenting to executive management.
- Program management of globally dispersed teams.
- Detail oriented, but able to identify and communicate risks and issues.
- Decisive, action-oriented; able and willing to own open issues and drive resolution.
- Excellent organizational abilities and a proven ability in risk management and mitigation.
- Superior communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills; ability manage stakeholder expectations and facilitate decision making.
- Passion for continuous process improvement.
- Experience with releasing devices a plus.
- Experienced user of JIRA, Confluence, PPT and Excel.
- Extensive experience with Business Process Management, effective problem solving, facilitation, collaboration and negotiation skills a must.