Location: Laguna, Philippines (PHO)
Req Id: JR-0000027515
We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
1. Counter checks liquidations and clear liquidations in SAP and accrual of unliquidated advances every month end
2. Monitoring and recognition of expense for prepaid accounts such as Prepaid Rent, Prepaid Tax, Prepaid Insurance and Prepaid Others. And prepare reconciliation reports for each accounts
3. Monitoring and preparation of reconciliation report of Prepaid Employee Expenses and Due from Employees and request Salary Deduction for identified employees when needed.
4. Confirmation and recognition of Intercompany loans and interest on loans.
5. Preparation of Interest Income computation and posting in SAP
6. Monitoring and preparation of reconciliation report for employee long term loan receivables such as Housing, Car, and PC loan receivables.
7. Preparation of Interest Income computation related to long term employee loans and posting in SAP.
8. Consolidates and file all balance sheet reconciliation and reports. Ensuring 100% reconciled balances
9. Monitoring and filing of Journal Vouchers every month.
Additional Job Description
1. Counterchecks liquidations and travel reimbursements.
2. Records and keeps tracks of various outstanding cash advances
3. Maintain and monitor Journal Vouchers and assure that documents are available upon request
4. Records and keeps tracks of various employee long term loan receivables
5. Ensuring accurate balances of employee loans receivable
6. Prepare and analyze reconciliation reports of GL related accounts.
7. Prepare, consolidate and analyze monthly and quarterly HQ reports
8. Proactively and consistently look for ways on how to standardize, streamline and improve processes.
At the heart of data center storage, industry-leading HGST-branded enterprise hard drives (HDDs), solid state drives (SSDs) and personal storage solutions deliver the possibilities of data and high value from the information they possess. WD, SanDisk, HGST and G-Technology branded solutions position Western Digital Corporation as the world’s largest data storage company.