We deliver the
possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND
Facilities Operations and Building Maintenances
- Day to day operations management , monitor, analyze, control and maintain all key parameters supporting continuity production, record and analyze usage of all resources i.e. electricity and water consumption etc.
- Respond and immediate action to all emergency situation, i.e. power interruption, Incident ,Accident, near miss etc.
- Interface the customer/requestor, support , follow up to daily requisition and distribute work order to right responsible persons.
- Budget conciliation, forecasting, controlling, Building and ground operation and maintenance inside building, civil work support.
- Energy conservation activities leader and law compliance.
- Routine preventive maintenance planning controlling, validation for all utilities systems for whole plant including outside building and ground operation and maintenance .
- Budget planning and controlling for PM program.
- Predictive maintenance program control and management.
- Conduct risk assessment and routine inspection of all risked system. i.e. piping inspection ceiling inspection ect.
- Ensure all of machine/equipment maintain sustain and improve of their performance/capability.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Engineering or related field.
- At least 6-8 years in Mechanical Engineering, maintenance skill and energy conservation skill
- Knowledge of construction costs to evaluate initial pricing and contractor bids to be in line with industry standards.
- Knowledge of HDD Facility Systems or Electronics Manufacturing System, Energy & Water Conservation, HVAC System, Clean room and Utilities support system.
- computer literate (MS
Office ; Word, Excel, Power Point, Access, Photoshop)
- Able to work under
pressure, Analytical skill, Communication skill, Coordination skill,
Hard-working and Initiative