Project Management: Identify, lead and manage technology projects for the Credit, Collections and Distribution Ops teams in order to drive incremental and continuous operational improvement.
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals, plans and deliverables for internal projects collaborating effectively with other cross-functional teams globally.
- Serve as a liaison between the business and the IT teams.
- Ensure that the stakeholders receive the highest value through effective communication, leadership and management of the project.
Relationship Management: Actively engage IT vendors and counterparts in internal IT, Sales Operations, Pricing and in all segments of the WD order-to-cash cycle to understand business processes and tools to develop systematic solutions to support operational efficiency.
SME Responsibility: Serve as point person for tools functionality across solutions such as Zyme, Cortera, Oracle, and SAP.
- BS or MBA in related field.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to influence and negotiate effective solutions with a diverse partners (local / global, internal / external).
- 2+ years’ work experience in project management role, preferably with experience in system implementations and integrations
- Ability to create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills, ability to balance and prioritize multiple deliverables in a fast paced environment. Ability to autonomously identify problems across order-to-cash, determine root causes; then partner with key stakeholders to develop & implement solutions
- Bias for action: ability to manage through roadblocks, take risk & make decisions.
- Knowledge of customer incentives programs is a plus.
- Strong MS Excel skills and analytics.