Description Western Digital®
We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU
define what’s possible
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare 6 Quarterly Budgets for the company as the fiscal year progresses from each quarter to the next
- Perform management report on a weekly basis, prepare company forecasts in collaboration with cross-functional team members and provide explanations for variances from prior expectations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Monthly closing report process for business
- Supports leadership with ad hoc analyses and recommendations as needed.
- Develop financial models to support new initiatives as needed.
- A Bachelor or Master degree, major in finance or accounting or equivalent
- More than 7 years’ in Accounting/Finance or Analytics Environment Experience in multinational companies
- CPA would be advantageous
- ERP implementation for ORACLE CLOUD would be advantageous
- Good command of English language (written/verbal)
- Good cost analytical & planning skills, excellent communication skill are essential;
- Be flexible, open minded, strong people management and leadership skill;
Deployed by the most prominent organizations worldwide, industry-leading WD-branded hard drives (HDDs), solid state drives (SSDs) and personal storage solutions deliver the possibilities of data and high value from the information they possess. WD, SanDisk, HGST and G-Technology branded solutions position Western Digital Corporation as the world’s largest data storage company.