WDC is a global leader in data storage, unlocking potential by helping the world harness the power of data. With a deep understanding of industry needs and a changing technology landscape, WDC is driving data center transformation with innovative, proven, smarter storage solutions that optimize capacity, performance, efficiency and reliability with the lowest TCO. Trusted by the world’s largest organizations, WDC’s storage solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling possibilities for the enterprise, cloud computing and sophisticated infrastructures in healthcare, energy, finance and government. www.wdc.com
The Senior Financial Analyst will provide financial support to the Data Center Systems Business Unit. This position will be responsible for budgeting, forecasting, analytical support, monthly review of actuals, variance analysis and month end close activities. This position will report to the DCS BU Finance Manager.
- Collaborate as a trusted advisor and business partner within the DCS team, including interacting with senior executives and their respective management teams.
- Manage all aspects of spending for the organization, including but not limited to, expense management, rolling 6 quarter forecast, monthly re-commit, variance analysis, monthly close and management reporting.
- Provide input and analysis on key expense trends and metrics.
- Conduct qualitative analyses to trend present and future operational performance.
- Focus on process enhancements and continuous improvement.
- Support ad hoc initiatives and business cases
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting with 4-6 years of relevant experience.
- Ability to build and cultivate strong relationships and be seen as a valued business partner.
- Exhibits solid communication, collaboration and presentation skills.
- Highly collaborative, team focused with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Systems and tools skills required: Essbase, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent analytical skills]