Manager 4, Program Management Engineering
Location: Batu Kawan, Penang
Req ID: JR-9999031168
We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manages the development and implementation process of a company’s services involving departmental or cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of new or existing projects.
- Plans and directs schedules and may monitor budget/spending. Monitors the project from initiation through delivery.
- Organizes the interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the project on schedule and within budget constraints.
- Skills/Experience: Requires BS/BA degree or equivalent with 5 or more years of related experience.
- The ideal individual must have proven ability to achieve results in a fast moving, dynamic environment.
- Self-motivated and self-directed, however, must have demonstrated ability to work well with people.
- A proven desire to work as a team member, both on the same team and outside of the team.
- Ability to troubleshoot and analyze complex problems.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.
Posting Notes: [[country]] || [[mfield1]] || [[custReqType]] || [[filter3]] || [[custInternType]] ||.||