SanDisk®, a Western Digital brand, has been expanding the possibilities of data storage for more than 25 years—giving businesses and consumers the peace of mind that comes from knowing their data is readily available and reliable, even in the most challenging environments. Our products are used in the world's leading-edge data centers, embedded in game-changing smartphones, tablets, and laptops, and entrusted by consumers around the world. As a vertically-integrated storage solution company, we are able to quickly deliver innovative, high-quality solutions with less time from research to realization. From mobile devices to hyperscale data centers, SanDisk storage solutions make the incredible possible.
Technical Skill Set for Test Development:
· Understanding and writing of the test cases and the scripts as per the eMMC/UFS specifications/protocol.
· Good Knowledge and hands on experience in scripting in C, Python language
· Knowledge in Shell/Perl Scripting, Adb commands.
· Knowledge in Linux commands.
· Good knowledge in Test application development and performance measurement tool, etc.
· Keeping track of changes in the specs. and updating the test packages as & when required.
· Review of the new additional test cases from team member and adding it to test plan.
· RMA support for the issues reported by the customer or field engineer.
· Reporting to Project and Program manager for the test update
· Attitude and aptitude towards test planning, test development and test execution.
· Mindset towards delivering the Highest Quality product to the customer.
· Proven ability to achieve results in a fast moving, dynamic environment.
· Self-motivated and self-directed, however, must have demonstrated ability to work well with people.
· A proven desire to work as a team member, both on the same team and outside of the team.
· Ability to troubleshoot and analyze complex problems.
· Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
· Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
Western Digital offers a highly competitive compensation package and great benefits. Western Digital provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected status.