In this position the individual will develop, manage, execute and measure key programs, promotions, the partner portal, and activities. They will be responsible for building and maintaining partner relationships within our marketing departments. This key individual will concentrate on the business and market by selling the Platform Solutions products and services within Western Digital Corporation (WDC). Presently this position has no direct reports. This individual may lead a team providing professional leadership and coordination for the team.
- Manage the creation, development and measurement of the Partner Marketing programs for Enterprise VAR’s & VAD's.
- These activities include planning, developing, communicating, implementing and measuring marketing programs for Enterprise VARs & VAD's for the North America region, with the mindset that the programs can extend to worldwide consumption
- Maintains and enhances the Enterprise Partner Portal making it a world class portal providing a scalable solution for program and content delivery
- Responsible for the assessment of Partner Marketing plans and promotional programs, with metrics and ROI as a key success indicator
- Selects, develops, and evaluates resources (both internal and outsourced support to ensure the efficient operation of the function)
- Designs, builds and supports creative Partner Marketing programs that are uniquely designed for our Platform Solutions Group and the E Channel. Ensuring they are in keeping with the goals and objectives of the Sales Team.
- Manages the associated budget for programs and works with key budget stakeholders, maximizing the use of MDF and OPEX funds
- Works closely with WDC’s legal team, procurement and contracts team, and brand management ensuring all assets are on brand, legally sound, and time
- 5+ years of Partner or Channel experience, preferably Enterprise focused
- Demonstrate ability to drive process improvements, problem-solve, and produce results
- Ability to synthesize data into comprehensive reports for all levels of staff
- Highly organized, detail-orientated, and motivated individual with the agility to work on several projects at any given time
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Creative thought process and ability to create and execute programs that are unique and make the Platform Solutions Business Unit of Western Digital stand out from our competitors
- Ability to analyze data and make recommendations based on the findings
- Strong negotiation skills
- Passion for driving sales in the technology segment
- 10-20% Travel Required
- BA/BS in business, marketing, sales or equivalent. Sales, marketing, technical, engineering or semiconductor background a plus.