SanDisk®, a Western Digital brand, has been expanding the possibilities of data storage for more than 25 years—giving businesses and consumers the peace of mind that comes from knowing their data is readily available and reliable, even in the most challenging environments. Our products are used in the world's leading-edge data centers, embedded in game-changing smartphones, tablets, and laptops, and entrusted by consumers around the world. As a vertically-integrated storage solution company, we are able to quickly deliver innovative, high-quality solutions with less time from research to realization. From mobile devices to hyperscale data centers, SanDisk storage solutions make the incredible possible.
1. Develops new package requirements and maintains quality of existing packages for all product groups.
2. Collaborate the package platform & technology/process development.
3. Performs package characterizations including cost effectiveness studies.
4. Coordinates the introduction of new packaging technologies/processes into production.
5. Prepares and/or updates specifications for piece parts of IC used in semiconductor assemblies.
6. Acts as a liaison with vendors.
1. Bachelor Degree or above with Major in Material Science, Physics, Polymer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Automation, or Micro-electronics Engineering.
2. > 8-year experience in semiconductor assembly and test filed, be familiar with advanced IC packages, such as SiP, PoP, Multi-die stacked CSP, WLCSP, etc.
3. Be expertise in key packaging and Assembly process, such as wafer thinning, separation and stress relief approaches; Ultra-thin die attach; Advanced and high through wire bonding, and encapsulation, etc.
4. Hard working, and be able to work under high pressure.
5. Excellent English communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
Western Digital offers a highly competitive compensation package and great benefits. Western Digital provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected status.
Posting Notes: [[country]] || [[mfield1]] ||[[custReqType]] ||[[filter3]] ||[[custInternType]] ||.||