Manager, Organizational Development/Training
Location: Batu Kawan, Penang
Req ID: JR-9999030149
We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conducts supervisory, management or nontechnical skills training courses for internal staff.
- Uses needs assessment tools to determine effectiveness of proposed training programs.
- Interacts with functional organizations to develop specifications for content of courses.
- Prepares lesson plans including the method, media, and documentation to be presented.
- Instructs participants in classroom lectures and/or group sessions.
- Conducts follow up to determine applicability of course material.
- Requires BS/BA degree or equivalent with 9 or more years of related experience .
- The ideal individual must have proven ability to achieve results in a fast moving, dynamic environment.
- Self-motivated and self-directed, however, must have demonstrated ability to work well with people.
- A proven desire to work as a team member, both on the same team and outside of the team.
- Ability to work effectively cross-functionally. Ability to troubleshoot and analyze complex problems.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a
leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash
and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent
organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching
lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.