We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what's possible.
- Maintain/evolve revenue & margin forecasting models and metrics
- Prepare and drive operational and financial metrics in support of key decision making
- Work with budget managers to prepare headcount, expense, and capital budgets
- Drive operating productivity analyses
- Provide financial expertise and leadership on strategic or cross-functional initiatives
- Prepare ad hoc analyses as needed to provide insight and support for pending decisions
- Implement process improvements
- Participate in projects related to financial systems or business processes
- Strong financial systems expertise. Familiarity with SAP, Oracle, Hyperion, Business Objects Planning is a requirement
- Extremely detail oriented, well organized, high standard of accuracy and ability to multi-task
- Exceptional financial modeling skills using Microsoft Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to summarize complex and technical issues / analysis into simple and clear messaging for Senior management
- Solid interpersonal skills with proven ability to develop and maintain effective business partner relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Proactive and independent person who identifies issues and drives them to resolution
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work both independently and on cross functional teams
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with competing priorities
Education / Experience:
- 5-7 years of relevant finance and accounting experience in the high tech or similar industry
- BS Finance or Accounting
At the forefront of flash memory storage, industry-leading SanDisk-branded integrated and embedded solutions deliver the possibilities of data for data centers and mobile devices, enabling fast and reliable data access. SanDisk, WD, HGST and G-Technology brands position Western Digital as the world's target data storage company and flash memory leader.