We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what's possible.
The power of data is undeniable. A world that’s more predictive, more productive and more personal enables smarter decisions, breakthrough discoveries and deeper connections. As a leading provider of data storage devices and solutions, Western Digital delivers the possibilities of data. Join the team, and define what’s possible.
We are seeking highly motivated students to be a part of our Launch Memory Technology program. These full-time paid roles are designed to jump start your career, offering on-the-job and supplemental training and a robust mentorship program. You get to work alongside the brightest minds in the industry to drive the innovation necessary to outpace new demands and challenges created by data. We’ve only begun to scratch the surface of what data can do. Help unlock its full potential.
- Current student, pursuing a PhD in Computer Engineering, or related field and graduating between December 2017 and June 2018
- Minimum of 3.0 GPA
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong technical skills in area of study
- Interest in HDD, flash, semiconductor, components, nonvolatile memory industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Strong team-player who can collaborate with colleagues
- Necessary to have strong background in Semiconductor Device Physics, CMOS fundamentals, CMOS characterization and CMOS scaling.
- Good to have basic know-how of basic analog/digital circuits, BSIM models and Scripting languages
At the forefront of flash memory storage, industry-leading SanDisk-branded integrated and embedded solutions deliver the possibilities of data for data centers and mobile devices, enabling fast and reliable data access. SanDisk, WD, HGST and G-Technology brands position Western Digital as the world’s largest data storage company and flash memory leader.
Western Digital is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Western Digital does not unlawfully discriminate and complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is The Law poster: Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law.
Western Digital participates in the E-Verify program in the US. For more information click here. Este empleador participa in E-Verify.
Posting Notes: [[country]] || [[mfield1]] ||[[custReqType]] ||[[filter3]] ||[[custInternType]] ||.||