- Establish long-term relationships within assigned accounts while developing an understanding of the client’s strategic at tactical goals and how Tegile’s portfolio can fit into their strategy.
- Collaborate with cross-functional Tegile teams which could consist of Tegile consultants, engineers, product management and support staff.
- Maintain current, high-level technical knowledge of the entire Tegile product line and future product direction.
- Manage and drive competing requests across simultaneous client engagements.
- Provide clear and constructive product feedback to Tegile Account teams, Customer Support, Product Management, and Engineering teams based on customer use-cases and requirements.
- Understand the customer’s high-level business challenges while functioning as an advisory resource for “Best Practices” and driving adoption of Tegile solutions within accounts.
- 10+ years of experience required in a related function is required.
- Direct customer advocacy and engagement experience in a post-sales or professional services function in a global environment, specifically supporting US based customers.
- Demonstrated ability and experience in customer-facing positions as a customer advocate and have successfully managed critical customer engagements.
- Must be a fast learner with the ability to communicate complex technical issues to a variety of audiences from a C-level to a technical administrator level.
- Background in storage, data center infrastructure, operating systems, and customer support.
- Strong business acumen and problem-solving skills with the ability to influence internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- Must be as effective working independently as in a global, remote team setting.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage competing client demands.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills, presentation and interpersonal skills