SanDisk®, a Western Digital brand, has been expanding the possibilities of data storage for more than 25 years—giving businesses and consumers the peace of mind that comes from knowing their data is readily available and reliable, even in the most challenging environments. Our products are used in the world's leading-edge data centers, embedded in game-changing smartphones, tablets, and laptops, and entrusted by consumers around the world. As a vertically-integrated storage solution company, we are able to quickly deliver innovative, high-quality solutions with less time from research to realization. From mobile devices to hyperscale data centers, SanDisk storage solutions make the incredible possible.
- Maintain/evolve revenue & margin forecasting models and metrics
- Prepare and drive operational and financial metrics in support of key decision making
- Work with budget managers to prepare headcount, expense, and capital budgets
- Drive operating productivity analyses
- Provide financial expertise and leadership on strategic or cross-functional initiatives
- Prepare ad hoc analyses as needed to provide insight and support for pending decisions
- Implement process improvements
- Participate in projects related to financial systems or business processes
- Strong financial systems expertise. Familiarity with SAP, Oracle, Hyperion, Business Objects Planning is a requirement
- Extremely detail oriented, well organized, high standard of accuracy and ability to multi-task
- Exceptional financial modeling skills using Microsoft Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to summarize complex and technical issues / analysis into simple and clear messaging for Senior management
- Solid interpersonal skills with proven ability to develop and maintain effective business partner relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Proactive and independent person who identifies issues and drives them to resolution
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work both independently and on cross functional teams
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with competing priorities
Education / Experience:
- 5-7 years of relevant finance and accounting experience in the high tech or similar industry
- BS Finance or Accounting
Western Digital offers a highly competitive compensation package and great benefits. Western Digital provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected status.
Posting Notes: [[country]] || [[mfield1]] ||[[custReqType]] ||[[filter3]] ||[[custInternType]] ||.||