- Responsible for implementing the company’s staffing program by planning, coordinating and performing recruitment and selection strategies.
- Establish recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs.
- Build applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport.
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites.
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Coordinate all recruitment activities, shortlist, and schedule and coordinate interviews.
- Determine applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Manage the work permits, visas processing & liaising with relevant government bodies to ensure the processing is done on timely & effective manner.
- Liaise with relevant Government bodies and agencies whenever and wherever applicable for all HR related matters.
- Assist to coordinate all matters on international assignment.
- Manage and generate headcount reports and other hiring statistic.
- Assist in any other staffing activities as and when is required.
- Ensure SanDisk programs are well managed (i.e. internal transfer, referral bonus, internship)
Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree required
Any disciplines, Human Resource Management background are preference
Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
Ability to prepare, analyze and interpret operational reports
Ability to support and interact with core business functions
Must be well organized, self-motivated, focused on meeting deadlines and able to multitask within a fast-paced environment
Proficient with MS-Office programs, strong working knowledge of Excel required
Willing to work at Batu Kawan
Western Digital, HGST, and SanDisk offers a highly competitive compensation package and great benefits. The company provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected status.