We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what's possible.
As a leader on the worldwide Marketing Communications team, the Director of Marcom leads a team that is the primary interface between brand marketing, creative design, production and regional marketing teams. While supporting brand strategy, the worldwide Marketing Communication team’s success relies on synthesizing all cross-functional objectives to lead the team in creating and delivering highly effective outbound marketing assets aimed at both B2C and B2B in the Enterprise and Commercial marketplace, as well as proactively communicating team projects and status, project workflow to all stakeholders, driving asset development schedules, understanding product marketing direction, and driving project reviews.
Reporting to the Sr. Director of Marketing Communications, the responsibilities include strategizing, developing, driving and implementing the Marcom Team Plan, managing a team that manages development and distribution of global marketing assets, tools and programs for the Consumer, Enterprise and Commercial digital storage markets from initiation and direction to maintenance of those marketing assets in the digital library. The Marcom Director will lead and work cross-functionally for alignment, communicate and proactively drive timelines, packaging and asset development, and will be the subject matter expert for
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop worldwide marketing collateral, sales tools, digital and printed assets and manage the digital asset library for specific product lines in the Enterprise and Commercial markets.
- Set and drive project workflow and schedules for responsibilities; review and proactively communicate team development schedules to cross-functional parties
- Drive consistent communications with all regions, using a variety of vehicles
- Represent and present Marcom in assigned cross-functional staff, QBRs, launch and/or committee meetings
- Partner with Brand, Product, Web and Channel Marketing teams as well as IT management to help drive communications programs and web content
- Control quality of deliverables, following checks and balances systems to ensure accuracy
- Key contributor in developing marketing strategy for the worldwide Marketing Communications team
- Proactively explore the market place for innovative/impactful marketing tools and vehicles and drive adoption within the team
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years in worldwide marketing communications – in any of the areas below
- Agency (Branding, Graphic Design, Advertising) or Corp in-house
- Account Executive
- Project Manager
- Marcom Manager
- Background in Sales preferred
- Minimum 8 years of successful management experience with larger teams
- Inherent business acumen/decision making to achieve business objectives
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Excellent communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills, ability to present to senior management levels
- Thorough understanding of branding and marketing communications’ strategies and tactics, B2B/B2C marketing materials and tools, packaging, graphic design, printing
- Ability to manage multiple projects, deliverables and deadlines simultaneously
- Solid knowledge of project management practices and techniques, respect for process and timelines
- Excellent sense of design, composition and aesthetics, strong attention to detail
- Collaborative, team player
- Works well under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
At the forefront of flash memory storage, industry-leading SanDisk-branded integrated and embedded solutions deliver the possibilities of data for data centers and mobile devices, enabling fast and reliable data access. SanDisk, WD, HGST and G-Technology brands position Western Digital as the world’s largest data storage company and flash memory leader.
Western Digital is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Western Digital does not unlawfully discriminate and complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is The Law poster: Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law.
Western Digital participates in the E-Verify program in the US. For more information click here. Este empleador participa in E-Verify.
Posting Notes: [[country]] || [[mfield1]] ||[[custReqType]] ||[[filter3]] ||[[custInternType]] ||.||