We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what's possible.
Playing a key role on the Marketing Communications team, the Marcom Manager is the primary interface between brand marketing, creative design, production and regional marketing teams. While supporting brand strategy, the worldwide Marketing Communication team’s success relies on synthesizing all cross-functional objectives to lead the team in creating and delivering highly effective outbound product and marketing assets aimed at B2B in the Enterprise and Commercial marketplace, as well as proactively communicating team projects and status to/from regional teams, project workflow to all stakeholders, driving asset development schedules, understanding product marketing direction, and driving project reviews.
Responsibilities include driving and implementing the Marketing Communications Plan, initiation and development of marketing assets, tools and programs from initiation and direction to production hand-off, and includes maintenance of those marketing assets in the digital library. The Marcom Manager will lead and work cross-functionally to communicate and proactively drive timelines, packaging and asset development, and will be the subject matter expert for the Enterprise and Commercial product lines.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop worldwide marketing collateral, sales tools, digital and printed assets and manage the digital asset library for specific product lines in the Enterprise and Commercial markets.
- Set and drive project workflow and schedules for responsibilities; review and proactively communicate team development schedules to cross-functional parties
- Drive and manage bi-weekly team update calls with all regions, consistent email communications
- Represent Marcom in assigned cross-functional staff, launch and/or committee meetings
- Partner with Brand, Product, Web and Channel Marketing teams as well as IT management to help drive communications programs and web content
- Control quality of deliverables, following checks and balances systems to ensure accuracy
- Contribute to the marketing strategy for the worldwide Marketing Communications team
- Consistently research, identify and share current industry trends in the B2B marketing environment – evangelize adoption of new tools and impactful deliverables
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years B2B marketing – in any of the areas below
- Agency (Branding, Graphic Design, Advertising) or Corp in-house
- Account Executive
- Project Manager
- Marcom Manager
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Excellent communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Solid understanding of B2B marketing materials and tools, graphic design, printing
- Ability to manage multiple projects, deliverables and deadlines simultaneously
- Solid understanding of branding and marketing communications strategies and tactics
- Excellent sense of design, composition and aesthetics
- Solid knowledge of Project Management practices and techniques
- Works well under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
At the forefront of flash memory storage, industry-leading SanDisk-branded integrated and embedded solutions deliver the possibilities of data for data centers and mobile devices, enabling fast and reliable data access. SanDisk, WD, HGST and G-Technology brands position Western Digital as the world’s largest data storage company and flash memory leader.
Western Digital is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Western Digital does not unlawfully discriminate and complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is The Law poster: Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law.
Western Digital participates in the E-Verify program in the US. For more information click here. Este empleador participa in E-Verify.
Posting Notes: [[country]] || [[mfield1]] ||[[custReqType]] ||[[filter3]] ||[[custInternType]] ||.||