We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what's possible.
We are looking for an energetic and creative individual focused on NAND memory based storage systems, serving the Client Solid State Drive markets. Join us and be part of the team to define and to shape the future of Client SSD memory systems!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform flash storage based systems design, analysis, integration and verification from product definition and planning through production and release
- Responsible for flash system level behavior characterizations
- Provides feedbacks on new system features for next generation memory developments.
- Master's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Solid-State Physics or
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Solid-State Physics with minimum 8 years of experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to read and comprehend complex technical specifications
- Proficient to Microsoft Office applications
- Strong team player who can collaborate with colleagues
- Knowledge of programming in high level languages (e.g. C, C++, Python) is a plus.