Roles & Responsibility :
- Maintain and Support day to day manufacturing activities through real time problem analysis and real time solution.
- Ensure smooth process flow with high Quality, high yield, low cost by working with Production supervisors, System Analysts, Quality Engineers to achieve the overall targets.
- Automation on Material handling projects and define strategies on equipment usage for maximum utilization.
- Responsible for procedures or specifications to be written and should be able to define improvement actions.
- Define the existing process, Pain Points & Non Value added activities, Responsible for procedures or specifications to be written and should be able to define improvement actions.
- Analyze, re-define, test and Implement the new Process.
- Technical feasibility, FMEA, Automation & Change Management
- Project Planning & Monitoring the overall Progress with frequent review and update the right status.
- BS Degree in Engineering.
- Minimum 7 years of work experience in Semiconductor industry or electronic manufacturing industry.
- Ability to lead and participate in cross functional problem solving teams and with good interpersonal skills.
- Project Management Skills.
- SPC, CAD, Programming skills is a plus.