1. analysis on assembly and test defect from production and qualification on semi-finished or finished products.
2. Read and understand the test data log.
3. Perform analysis using FA tools such as X-ray, oscilloscope curve tracer, microscope, SAM, SEM, EDX, TDR, cross-sectioning etc.
4. Generate FA summary with FA findings. Maintain the FA tracking sheet and FA equipment log sheet.
5. Exposure to non-hazardous and hazardous chemical during routine job with PPE provided
Western Digital, HGST, and SanDisk offers a highly competitive compensation package and great benefits. The company provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected status.