SanDisk®, a Western Digital brand, has been expanding the possibilities of data storage for more than 25 years—giving businesses and consumers the peace of mind that comes from knowing their data is readily available and reliable, even in the most challenging environments. Our products are used in the world's leading-edge data centers, embedded in game-changing smartphones, tablets, and laptops, and entrusted by consumers around the world. As a vertically-integrated storage solution company, we are able to quickly deliver innovative, high-quality solutions with less time from research to realization. From mobile devices to hyperscale data centers, SanDisk storage solutions make the incredible possible.
- Job Title: MFG Equipment eng’r (Flip Chip Process)
- Analyze Flip Chip line equipment reliability, problem, alarm trend and provide solution.
- Set up and maintain preventive maintenance schedules and procedures.
- Manage Flip Chip process technicians , provide equipment related training material and do training to technicians
- Control & follow-up maintenance budgets, follow-up maintenance targets.
- Follow up Equipment performance KPIs, and initiate equipment modifications to ensure all equipment performance meet production requirement.
- Equipment documents specifications/ procedures establishment and update .
- Follow up equipment vendor for machine open issue closure and new machine function development .
- New flip chip line equipment model survey, setup, buyoff .
- Set up Automation projects and follow up.
- Co-work with relevant departments, continuously optimize Flip Chip equipment performance and improve product quality.
- Any other works assigned by manager.
- Major in Mechanical, Automation or Engineering related Bachelor degree.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in semiconductor manufacturing and familiar with maintenance and troubleshooting of Flip Chip equipment; have the experience to lead maintenance team.
- Have strong ability of finding the problem, resolve the problem and prevent the problem happen again.
- Knowledge of FMEA, DOE, SPC, with Lean & 6 Sigma concept.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English and Chinese.
- Be capable of using Microsoft office software (PPT, Excel, Word, etc.).
- Good communication and teamwork .
- It is better to get process engineer experience.
- Ability to multi- task and prioritize, perform work under relatively stressful environment.
Western Digital offers a highly competitive compensation package and great benefits. Western Digital provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected status.
Posting Notes: [[country]] || [[mfield1]] ||[[custReqType]] ||[[filter3]] ||[[custInternType]] ||.||