Technical Program Manager
Looking for a TPM to manage a new platform being developed. As the TPM, you will be part of the engineering team responsible for developing and delivering this new product. This involves understanding all aspects of developing a storage array (Platform Enclosure, FPGA, SSD, FW) along with an understanding on what it takes to integrate and validate the product. Knowledge on system and system integration is also desired. Ability to interface with end customer on how to best integrate in their system and support the customer qualifications both from a requirements and quality aspect.
In this position, you will be working as part of the cross-site development team to deliver the high performance and high quality products. As the TPM you will be responsible for developing new products from definition to internal qualification, customer qualification support and product launch and ramp into high volume manufacturing. This will involve product planning, project planning, schedules, map (Make a plan) day, product capability and characterization, defining test requirements, qualification requirements, completing product qualification, customer samples, customer support. Focus is on the engineering function but you will also be a key member of the overall core team and work with other key functions like marketing, manufacturing, technology and software and application engineers.
You will also be asked to assist in developing/modifying the key processes to deliver high quality products that meet and exceed the customer expectation.
Successful candidates for this position must have
- 9 - 12 years or equivalent experience in device or system development and at least 2 years of technical program management experience.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills. Be able to work with cross functional teams internally and externally. Be able to summarize and pitch executive status
- Demonstrated expertise in system-level problem solving, and guiding team in Corrective Actions
- Strong program management skills.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Quick learner with high level of self-motivation and dedication
- Knowledge of storage or devices integration into systems and platform
- Working knowledge of storage array and/or firmware design. (optional but strong plus)
- BS or MS in Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering