The qualified individual will make significant contributions to the development of world-class solid state flash drives (SSD). As a member of SIPI team, you will be contributing to margins and stability for DDR4, High Speed interfaces and Power supplies using Signal and Power simulations. We seek an expert in Signal and Power integrity with strong high-speed and analog simulation skills.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Demonstrated cross functional team management skills with Design and PCB implementation, stack up and overall SIPI activities.
- Knowledgeable in all aspects of high-speed digital design, high-speed memory elements, and serial communications protocols.
- Own the overall SIPI delivery for the SSD product from design phase from concept to production.
- Pre Layout Simulations
- Develop or use IBIS or HSpice models
- Determine topology, placement and termination schemes for interfaces.
- Layout guidelines for the PCB design or Packaging group
- Post layout Simulations
- Impedance extraction, Insertion and return loss, cross talk analysis
- Power SI simulation for target plane impedance
- Power DC simulation for IR drop analysis
- DDR3/4 and or Flash Controller expert with in depth knowledge of DDR controllers
- Responsible for Providing Memory Initialization values and verifying timing as per JEDEC or ONFI specifications.
- HW Bring up and Validation of key interfaces like DDR3/4 and Flash
- Performing DDR3/4 and Flash SI to lab correlations. Debugging DDR3/4 and Flash signal integrity issues.
- Performing High Speed SerDes Simulation on PCIe/SATA/SAS Interfaces.
- Hands on experience on Simulation tool-Sigrity/Cadence Allegro/Sisoft /Ansys/CST/HSPICE.
Your contributions will have an immediate impact on the Company's success in our fast-paced environment.
BSEE and 10 years of experience; or an MSEE and 8 years of experience.
At least 7 years of experience in the area of Signal and Power Integrity Simulations and delivering a stable Platform
- Solid product, team and time management skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Must be detail-oriented with good organization and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to plan and execute work independently.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Capable of working in a cross functional team environment and in managing cross functional teams.
Ability to read, write and comprehend complex instructions, correspondence, and emails in English. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and group situations to internal customers and other employees of the organization.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral or schedule form.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Frequent sitting, standing, walking, bending, use of hands and fingers, lifting under 20 pounds, grasping, and fine hand manipulation.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Comfortable temperatures, mild noise, working in close proximity to others, and occasional confined spaces.