- Have in-depth understanding of endurance feature design.
- Work with memory system architecture and firmware engineers, design test cases to discover the design flaws and firmware bugs related to flash management feature.
- Develop, conduct and document test plans.
- Develop test procedure specifications to demonstrated SSD Data Integrity and NAND storage subsystem reliability in compliance with industry standard.
- Review procedures within flash memory teams, and with reliability and quality organization.
- Implement and execute SSD endurance test procedure. Ensure 24x7 up-time with proper test utilities automation and test system reliability demonstration.
- During test execution, consistently review test results, generate and release of test reports.
Experience and Skills
- Storage device test software development with focus in the area of data integrity, reliability, host interface, drive performances.
- Working experience on test methodologies development and implementation in the SSD/HDD industry
- Knowledge of storage protocols like SATA, SAS, PCIe
- Experience with software test quality and reliability demonstration/certification.
- Working knowledge of programming and scripting languages: C/C++, Java and Python
- Experience with Linux/Windows
- Exposed to statistical tools such as JMP, Minitab and best practices in management of large datasets.
- Working experience of about 10+ years.