We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what's possible.
The ServiceNow Program manager manages the overall program including budget, forecasting, resources, milestones, issues, reporting, and program delivery.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop the overall program plan; definition and agreement on scope, success criteria, key milestones, and deliverables.
- Responsible for overall program status reporting and communications with the ServiceNow steering committee (SC) and stake holds.
- Identify and mitigate risks throughout the schedule.
- Facilitate meetings and deliver crisp status updates to all stakeholders.
- Manage external dependencies and logistics.
- Provide leadership by example; develop and share best practices across the team.
- Provide support regarding contracts, vendor management, reporting, financials, change management, etc.
- Minimum of 7 years project/program management.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience in Computer Information Systems (CIS), Management Information Systems (MIS), Computer Science (CS), or related field.
- Facilitation skills in leading planning meetings, reviews, and retrospectives.
- Excellent negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Superior communications and presentation skills with all levels of the organization including Sr. Executives.
- Significant prior involvement in writing contracts for and managing relationships with vendors and external resources.
- Strong customer orientation.
- Ability to make decisions independently.
- Exceptional organizational and planning skills.
- Excellent leadership and proven people skills.
- Some prior experience with ServiceNow.
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.
Western Digital is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Western Digital does not unlawfully discriminate and complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is The Law poster: Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law.
Western Digital participates in the E-Verify program in the US. For more information click here. Este empleador participa in E-Verify.