Technician 4, Manufacturing Equipment Maintenance
Location: Batu Kawan, Penang
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsible for improvement processes, troubleshooting non standard events in the production line, and reviewing technological health and stability
• High degree of judgement and initiatives is required in resolving complex non standard problems and developing recommendations. Normally receives general instructions on routine works, and detailed instructions on new work
• Responsible for daily Equipment downtime
• Responsible to maintain OEE<85% and downtime<5%
• Responsible to ensure no quality issue during running the equipment
• Responsible to ensure no late for attendance
· Certificate / Diploma in Electrical & Electronic / Mechatronic or Equivalent.
· Fresh graduate / Experienced.
· Have at least 1~3 years working experience in wafer testing / probing equipment, probe card, Dut Board & process engineering. Have knowledge on test Wafer Prober, Tester, Probe Card & Dut Board maintenance & repair.
· Able to hands on and provide Systematic problem analysis.
· Ability to troubleshoot, analyze complex problems.
· Fast learner and able to work independently.
· Be available for overtime work when needed
· Must be able to work in 12 hours shift.
· Able to communicate in English will be priorities.