Niagara / DMI Development : Required Skills
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering. Master’s degree is preferred.
• 3-5 years of experience in Enterprise Storage Software product development.
• Excellent C/C++ programming skills is must. Exposure to TCL/TK is desired
• Strong analytical, problem solving, debugging and performance analysis skills.
• Good exposure to engineering tools such as configuration management systems, build processes, and debuggers
• Ability to work in cross-functional and geographically dispersed teams.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a fast moving dynamic team environment and deliver work on schedule to the specification.
• Possess and demonstrate excellent communication (written & verbal) and interpersonal skills.