The job function will involve the following activities:
- Characterize and analyze TEG (test structures on wafer).
- Develop active (transistor)/passive (resistor/capacitor) models.
- Work with CMOS team to define CMOS targets and electrical design rules (EDR).
- Examine CMOS variation in fab and feedback to model/design.
- Work with counterparts in Japan.
- Support designers on Model, CMOS and EDR related queries.
- TCAD Simulations for CMOS/Model development
- This position requires MS/PhD + work experience in the field of CMOS development.
- Solid understanding of semiconductor devices, good understanding of basic digital/analog circuits and basic understanding of process integration is needed.
- Proficiency in scripting and handling large data is plus.
- A proven desire to work as a team member, both on the same team and outside of the team is key for this role.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills is a must.