SanDisk®, a Western Digital brand, has been expanding the possibilities of data storage for more than 25 years—giving businesses and consumers the peace of mind that comes from knowing their data is readily available and reliable, even in the most challenging environments. Our products are used in the world's leading-edge data centers, embedded in game-changing smartphones, tablets, and laptops, and entrusted by consumers around the world. As a vertically-integrated storage solution company, we are able to quickly deliver innovative, high-quality solutions with less time from research to realization. From mobile devices to hyperscale data centers, SanDisk storage solutions make the incredible possible.
- Requires BE/B.Tech degree (or higher) or equivalent
- Experience in Embedded software development using C is required and preferably assembly language experience
- Must have strong problem solving skills; experience using logic analyzers and protocol analyzers is preferred
- The ideal individual must have proven ability to achieve results in a fast moving, dynamic environment
- Self-motivated and self-directed, however, must have demonstrated ability to work well with people
- A proven desire to work as a team member, both on the same team and outside of the team
- Ability to work effectively cross-functionally
- Ability to troubleshoot and analyze complex problems
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Prior experience of module design/Bring up on new generation SOC/ASIC will be definite plus
- Prior experience of working with Flash storage products is desirable
- Debugging experience using JTAG is desirable
- Knowledge of NVMe, PCIe protocols will be definite plus
Western Digital offers a highly competitive compensation package and great benefits. Western Digital provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected status.