- In this position, the individual will create and manage the integrated program schedule;
- manage requirements, change requests, escalating key issues and present options for resolution to the cross-functional executive teams.
- They will lead the Development and Operations teams in planning, prioritizing and executing product qualification and successful product ramps.
- The individual will be responsible for driving the Product Life Cycle (PLC) process compliance by ensuring phase checklist compliance and coordinating phase reviews.
- They will provide enterprise-wide product development status information at weekly intervals and will be responsible for publishing monthly metrics on actual performance to commitments.
Furthermore, the individual will drive high level strategic decision making thorough detailed analyses and material preparations.
- Minimum Master's degree in EE or related technical field.
- 7+ years of technical program/project management experience.
- Experience managing large scale development projects with good track record.
- Experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver projects with multiple dependencies and constraints.
- Experience with Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) and/or Product Data Management tools (Agile PLM, Scrum etc.)
- Experience from Semi-conductor industry - advantage