-Create a list of target companies via online research, channel partnerships and HGST sales history.
-Identify and lead opportunities to account development.- Develops and maintains working relationships with similar and /or complementary companies to include teaming and partnership discussions.
-Work with channel partners to create strategic relationships that help with new account creation.
-Participates and attends sales functions/professional association meetings outside of regular business hours, as required.
-Get to the key decision maker(s) to meet and present product roadmap and strategy.
-Develop a pipeline of opportunities and achieve annual new business revenue and GP targets.
- Is responsible for setting up the opportunity so that it can be efficiently managed and administered by the company’s operations and business personnel.
- Be flexible with the supply chain complexity of the customer.
- Map the account’s key decision makers, technology needs, supply chain requirements.
- Manage the customer supply chain including: allocation, pricing, rebates, inventory, forecast, logistics, RMA, multi and single sourcing.
- Manage the product lifecycle: product roadmap, product launch, EOL, qualification, AVL, failure analysis and technical support.
- Manage the relationship with the account: executive engagement, strategic planning, QBRs, entertainment.
- Is available, responsive and timely to customer inquiries, request for information and/or quotations, problem resolution, etc.
Provides frequent and regular follow-up contact with clients regarding after sale services and information, including client satisfaction.
- Acts as customer advocate for HGST internal departments.
- Drive customer revenue and GP to the goals of the company.