Location : Seberang Perai Office
Req Number : JR-0000028133
We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
Western Digital is looking to hire a Contingent Workforce Program Specialist based in Malaysia. In this role, you will have the opportunity to be part of the Global Talent Acquisition Programs (GTAP) team. You will be the liaison in Asia across countries such as India, Thailand, Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore, China, Korea and Japan representing the GTAP team to build and establish the success of Western Digital’s Contingent Workforce Program. You will partner closely with international business leads, HR leadership, finance, legal, procurement, technology services, and outside suppliers. Candidates that peek our interest have a background in administrating and executing on people-centric programs, prior experience in contingent workforce (non-employee) initiatives, talent acquisition, and success in involvement of program development and adoption.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Identify, implement, and sustain infrastructure of the Contingent Workforce Process
- Recommend and facilitate program initiatives including vendor selection process and supplier contracts without Managed Service Providers
- Develop and maintain metrics and reporting of Asia Pacific Contingent Workforce
- Collaborate with APAC business leaders and stakeholders to continually re-assess program process, policies, priorities, and scope to identify and drive opportunities for improvement
- Educate hiring managers and internal stakeholders on program processes and policies by executing program education efforts, and communicating program updates
- Drive adoption of standard contingent worker policies and procedures and localize where necessary (i.e. on-boarding, off-boarding, and compliance workflow/requirements)
- Analyze and present data-driven APAC program results, trends, issues, and improvement recommendations
- Manage and drive APAC supplier and vendor business reviews on a quarterly basis
- Execute daily operational program requirements
- BA/BS, preferably in Business / Human Resources / Talent Acquisition (Recruitment/Staffing)
- 5+ years of contingent workforce experience or equivalent
- Experience in a global Talent Acquisition organization; with emphasis in contingent workforce and supplier management
- Good knowledge in variances of Asia country practices and employment law requirements of Contingent Workforce
- Manufacturing or tech environments highly desired
- Desire to have impact in an environment of change where processes and programs are evolving
- Project management and process improvement background with exceptional analytical, organization, and problem solving skills
- Ability to demonstrate strong written and verbal communication, cross-function global collaboration, and supplier/vendor management
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.