Petaling Jaya WDM P2
Req ID: JR-0000027692
We deliver the possibilities of data.
YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform preventive / line maintenance of assigned
- Responsible for setup, maintenance,
trouble-shooting, and repairs.
- Responsible for downtime and cycle time
controlling to achieve department goals and objectives.
- Ensure that manufacturing equipment
operate at peak performance and to minimize any potential major breakdown
of manufacturing equipment by performing regular and periodic preventive
- Ensure that all safety and housekeeping
instructions and plant wide programs are adhered.
- Ensure superior is well informed on daily
- Understand and accept responsibility for
performing their jobs safely.
- Follow safety and health rules.
- Report accidents and incidents to their
immediate supervisor and report hazardous conditions and acts.
- Assist in equipment setup and engineering
- Participate in spare part inventory stock
- Perform special assignment as and when
directed by immediate supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Diploma in Mechatronic /
Electronic Engineering or equivalent.
- Experiences Required: 2-3
years’ experience in related field.
equipment maintenance and PCBA repair.
Western Digital Corporation is the
world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk,
G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by
the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital
solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data