analyst's primary objective is helping businesses implement technology
solutions in a cost-effective way by determining the requirements of a project
or program, and communicating them clearly to stakeholders, facilitators and
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
feasibility study, user requirement analysis and recommendation of solutions.
- Preparation of Functional and Technical Specifications,
process flows and use-case diagrams.
- Prepare and execute Test Plan and Test Cases
- Perform the role of team lead in implementation of projects
- User support, assist in troubleshoot and rectify issues
- Establish professional working relationship with external
and internal users.
- Able to create and document screen
designs, process flow charts, use-case diagrams, test cases, etc. outlining
system functionalities and processes.
- Able to work as a team member with
other technical staff, such as developers and infrastructures team members.
- Minimum 2 years of
working experience in Software analysis, design, development &
- Strong analytical and written
skills with the ability to translate business requirements from end users to
Western Digital Corporation is the
world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk,
G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by
the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital
solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data