Petaling Jaya WDM P2
Req ID: JR-0000036227
We deliver the possibilities of data.
YOU define what’s possible.
- Develop Hard Drive Functional
Integrity Testing Script
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Learn and understand complex
technical hard drive specifications and apply that knowledge to enhance
test suite and test processes.
- Develop new test methodologies
for new and cutting edge features added to hard drive products.
- Develop software tools to improve
- Proactively seize for test suite
quality improvement plans with data analytic approach.
- Investigate and address test
suite issues involving advanced drive features across a wide variety of
hardware and software platforms, including PC’s, servers, RAID, and
various operating systems (Windows and Linux).
- Devise strategies for in-depth
functionality and compatibility testing of complex drive features.
- Collaborate with Test engineers,
Firmware Engineers and other functional teams, independently in issue
- Apply data analytic skills in
- Familiar with using Protocol
Analyzers to understand and analyze traces for failure investigation.
- · Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Electronic
Engineering, Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent.
Knowledge of storage protocols: SATA and SAS.
- · Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- · Added advantage
- Solid state device knowledge
- Data analytic skills/mindset
- · Programming language skills (C, C++, Java). Java
skills is preferable.
- · Experience in testing/product engineering.
- · Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills.
Western Digital Corporation is the
world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk,
G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by
the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital
solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data