This job posting is no longer active
- Plans material replenishment for any commodities on a simple
to moderate level
- Uses existing material planning models to ensure optimal
- Interfaces with personnel both laterally and vertically to
facilitate cross-functional problem solving
- May provide management with specials reports upon request
- Convert customer requirements into purchase requests in SAP
- Manage RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization), RFFS (Request
for Foreign Shipment) and interface with shipping and receiving
- Manage ERP to create and modify inventory part number
- Receive and stock materials into warehouse and ERP Document
- Master's degree or equivalent
- Familiar with the use of PC programs such as Outlook, Excel,
Word, ERP (oracle preferred).
- Work with technical and non-technical individuals in
different levels of organization.
- Ability to understand a technical drawing.
- Able to read, analyze and interpret general business
periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures or governmental
- Ability to write reports.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to
questions from groups of clients and customers.
- Ability to apply mathematical operations to such tasks as
forecasting, frequency distribution, analysis of variance and correlation
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts,
and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to deal with several abstract and concrete
- Ability to work with many types of personalities and across
all levels of employment.
- Ability to contribute to cross-functional teams.
- Negotiation and persuasion skills are important to the
success of this position.