We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
Western Digital is seeking a Social Media expert for its SanDisk brand. In this role, you will be responsible for planning, creating and executing digital and social media content and campaigns with the goal of driving awareness and engagement for SanDisk branded products. You will also be responsible for creating compelling digital conversations with our key influencers and consumers and amplifying messaging.
You are an avid marketer who enjoys creative and empathetic story-telling. You are passionate about consumers, digital marketing and social media. You also have a keen appreciation for technology. Understanding digital marketing tools such as search, display, videos, mobile that help achieve awareness, engagement and sales is critical.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop, create, and curate compelling content for social media editorial calendars every month
- Concept and execute social campaigns for retail brand and suite of retail products
- Community management on various social media platforms
- Assist and collaborate with the team to drive digital marketing campaigns
- Collaborate and communicate with multiple cross-functional teams to align on content and campaigns
- Support regional teams in providing content and best practices for digital and social media
- Deliver tangible KPIs as defined for projects and be metrics-driven
- 2+ years of marketing, digital or social media marketing experience for a reputable consumer brand
- Good knowledge of social media platforms, tools, and community management and personal user
- Excellent copywriting skills, detail oriented and organized.
- An energetic, creative, self-starter
- Ability to work with a large number of stakeholders and manage deadlines on multiple projects
- Good analytical skills to make data-driven decisions
- Experience with Facebook Power Editor, Twitter Ads, and Sprinklr
- Previous experience managing agencies is a plus
- Photoshop experience is a plus
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.
Western Digital is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Western Digital does not unlawfully discriminate and complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is The Law poster: Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law.
Western Digital participates in the E-Verify program in the US. For more information click here. Este empleador participa in E-Verify.