• Understand firmware algorithms used in any NAND Flash based storage devices (SSDs) to develop an overall firmware validation strategy including defining validation infrastructure and validation methodology
• Work closely with firmware team to develop design/functional verification plans, test bench and test cases
• Lean the lessons from the field reported issues to enhance the firmware validation coverage
Technical and analytical skills required:-
• 4-6 Years of experience
• Strong programming knowledge & debugging skills in Python
• Experience in SSD FW validation, script development, unit test case development, white/Gray box testing
• Experience in SATA, SAS, or PCIE protocol testing and debug, including knowledge of relevant debug tools (protocol analyzers, scopes, logic analyzers).
• Experience in firmware development of storage or memory related products is added advantage.
• Experience in firmware debugging using tools JTAG debuggers etc
• Experience in programming in high level languages (e.g. C, C++, Python).
• Understand Software development Life Cycle.
• Experience working with Flash memory technologies is a plus.
• Knowledge of system architecture is a plus.
• Ability to co-ordinate with different geographic locations.
• Ability to analyze problem and direct team or even work independently as required.
• Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to achieve results in a fast moving, dynamic environment.
• Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
• Self-motivated and Self-driven.