Roles and Responsibilities
1. Partner with the yield management team, PM and PMC team to gather volume and yield data, challenge the inputs, analyse, and prepare the reports and the review package (Weekly, R6Q, Monthly FC, Actual yield and scrap reports); gather 3rd level of data for GCOM products, understand in lay-man’s term the drivers behind yields, and stay abreast of yields and product updates that drive cost
2. Gather OU data, analyse the variances, and prepare the OU report; coordinate with the yield team, spending planners, the accounting team to ensure OU forecast accuracy vs actual
3. Gather data, analyse, and prepare the review package for the STD Cost and ICBP setting; ensure that all variances are included on the price for the succeeding quarter
4. Partner with project owners to study projects or business cases, decide on the correct measurement approach for the viability or cost-benefit analysis, and provide correct financial guidance to help owners make sound business decisions (SGA projects).
5. Design, create or propose improvements on financial models and templates
6. Identify areas for improvements in the reporting process and submit recommendations
7. Ad hoc requirements or business analysis
8. Discuss or present reports/review packages to the Manager and Senior Manager
Job Context (Circumstances characterizing the job: Working hours, location, stress, physical conditions, resources available):
1. Minimum of 44 working hours per week.
2. Work beyond regular hours, on weekends or holidays as per need.
3. Location base in Laguna Plant Site.
1. Candidate must possess Bachelor/College Degree in Finance/Accountancy or its equivalent(preferably CPA/CMA/CFA or other related professional certifications)
2. At least 3 year experience in financial planning and analysis or accounting in manufacturing company.
3. Good understanding of financial planning process in manufacturing environment.
4. Strong communication and analytical skills.
5. Keen to details, fast learner, has the ability to work efficiently under pressure, and must demonstrate adaptability on changing business requirements
6. Can work independently with minimal supervision
1. SAP/Oracle knowledge
1. Financial Planning and analytical skills related to manufacturing cost
2. Advance skills on MS Excel and MS Powerpoint
3. Knowledge on a manufacturing setting
1. Knowledge on Manufacturing P&L and its composition.