This job posting is no longer active
- Searching for a CRM (Salesforce) Administrator who will be responsible for implementing, customizing and developing solutions on the Salesforce.com platform in support of the Worldwide Customer Technical Support Team.
- Evaluating new Salesforce releases and developing/planning for future implementation.
- Participating in the full application life cycle from design to development, testing and deployment.
- Developing and maintaining SFDC pages, Apex classes & triggers, and integrations with 3rd party systems.
- Analyzing and optimizing Salesforce related workflows, platform design and setup.
- Staying current with Salesforce development best practices and initiating team training and adoption
- A Bachelor’s degree in business, information technology, computer science or other related field is required.
- 2-5 years of experience in a sales or support environment, with an emphasis on implementation, system support, maintenance and enhancement. (Salesforce Admin Certification not required but a plus)
- Experience in Data Integration and Data Management methods and tools.
- Ability to successfully communicate with all team members at any level with knowledge of the organizational culture, customer technical support team, sales team, and support processes.
- Ability to interact w/business users and translate business needs into technology solutions.
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen.